Leaders in HR support to schools and academies
The level of service will be tailored to your needs: all packages come with the HR Handbook which provides all of the HR policies, procedures and management guidance that a school or academy will need, including the full range of required letters and forms.
An HR helpline gives you access to an advisor when you need to talk something through, check out that you are in the right direction or get advice / guidance on how to proceed.
Many of our customers are experienced HR managers who just need to bounce an idea around or chat through their actions so far.
Call us for more information and to have access to a preview of the HR handbook for schools.
We can provide you with:
- The policies and procedures you need to manage your staff effectively.
- A helpline to ask those important questions ensuring you are on the right track.
- Access to experienced HR professionals who can assist you when things get tricky, either on site or on the end of a phone.
- Audit of your arrangement for managing your staff to make sure you are complying with the law and the internation standards.
- Job evaluation to ensure there is no unfairness in your pay structure which could lead to discrimination claims.
- Training in managing specific areas of HR.
- Template contracts. Template letters and forms to ensure you are following fair processes.
- Regular updates in the area of employment law and guidance to ensure you remain compliant and are aware of changes up and coming.
Our Charges : We charge ‘NO FEES‘ from Schools. We charge 15 days charges from candidate after successful completion of 1 month of service with School. However these charges are claimed through school only.
You may download the HR Recruitment form in download section and send the completed form by mail.