When you work with us, you partner with an entire network of experts. With a passion for client service, we are with you every step of the way. On the phone. On the campus. Online and by your side.
From the initial consultation to the deliverables, we work with you to develop solutions specific to your requirements related to Educational Consultancy, Admission Consultancy or Institutional Consultancy. The steps in our process, described below, ensure an effective partnership:
As Part of Educational Consultancy we offer students guidance & counselling at various levels through Aptitude Testing, Career Guidance/Counselling, Career Mapping & Career Planning.
While Under Admission Consultancy we offer information & guidance related to various streams & disciplines, so that they can realize their full potentials and become successful in their object of life.
- To begin, telephonic & email conversations are used to discuss about your various requirements. In certain cases personal one on one interactions are also required to understand your needs.
- In cases of Educational Institutions we visit your campus and also request you to provide us with certain materials and data files we will need for your project.
- When your data arrives, our research analysts review it and follow up with you to make sure the data we are working with is complete and accurate.
- Our visit to campus is designed to help us understand your institutional goals as well as your current strategies and practices. At the end of the visit, we take time to discuss our preliminary observations and get your feedback.
- Our analysts pay special attention to your unique goals and opportunities to ensure recommendations that you can implement effectively.
- The written report is in draft form so that your comments, requests for additional simulations, etc. can be incorporated into the final document.
- If desired, we return to campus once the report has been finalized to help your institution move from planning to implementation.
We are bound by our internal organizational statutory rules and have established standards for professional and ethical behaviour pledge to abide by them under all circumstances in be able to provide our best of services to your esteemed organization.
Franshisee Modelling for Franchisors
Partnership & Collaboration for Investors